Tackling Kids' Clutter
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Jes Marcy, Professional Organizer, at a workshop all about tacking kids' clutter.
During this workshop you will learn:
- how to talk to kids about their possessions
- how to organize kids toys, books and clothing
- how to talk to friends and family members about presents
- how to think about kids' spaces in your home
- and much more!
All of the work Jes does with clients is judgment-free. Jes believes that decluttering and organizing is not simply throwing out your possessions, or sorting them into clear bins with beautiful labels. It's figuring out how you can create an environment that supports you and your family every day. It's about honoring your past, dreaming of your future, and creating space to live in the moment. It's a beautiful journey - especially when your kids are on board!
- Tackling Kids' Clutter$20$200$0